Property Maintenance and Facilities Supervisor
Location: Situated in Basingstoke with travel to Camberley and Southampton.
Job Start Date: May 2019
Application Closing Date: 29th March 2019
Job Salary: £25-28,000 + benefits
My client has a full-time vacancy for a Property Maintenance and Facilities Supervisor, working as part of a wider team for a firm in the commercial property sector. The role will be based in the head office in Basingstoke situated close to the M3 with travel to the offices in Camberley and Southampton.
- Working closely with the Head of Management on a budget and planned maintenance programme for the firm’s managed properties.
- Liaising with contractors regarding services to manage buildings including refuse collection, fire and intruder alarms, lift, heating maintenance whilst approving invoices and payment for works completed.
- Responsible for working with clients and tenants to ensure they are aware of changes in responsibility and regulations and carrying out periodic inspections of managed properties.
- A working knowledge and experience of compliance in health and safety and risk assessment plus knowledge of legislation in fire and asbestos safety, the Disability Discrimination Act is advantageous.
- Experience of and a background in the commercial property sector would ideal as would experience of working closely with tenants, clients and contractors.
- Project management experience is required along with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Being comfortable working as part of a team and independently along with being able to take the initiative, demonstrate solid decision-making skills whilst being well motivated are central to this role.
- Being a competent communicator who is approachable, well-organised and can prioritise projects is also important.
Please forward your CV by email to:
Matt Sheerin, Director afterthemilitary – “Building a Bridge to a New Career”
T: 07517 675 038