My client, based in Neath, South Wales is recruiting Vehicle Technicians for the region’s most successful used car superstore. Established in 1999, job vacancies exist for professional, thorough and focused Vehicle Technicians to work in a dynamic team environment with an excellent package of salary and benefits on offer.
Having successfully hired people with a military background before the company is looking for ex-servicemen and women to join the organisation.
Previous experience of working in a mechanical workshop and qualifications is desirable, however, if you don’t have formal training a good knowledge of modern cars and their systems is an advantage.
The role involves the repair and service of used cars by working on the mechanics and electrics, including engines, exhaust systems and air-conditioning as well as repairing and replacing parts.
- Motor vehicle qualifications in mechanics or equivalent experience is desirable.
- Close attention to detail and being proficient record keeping is required
- Strong work ethic with experience of working to targets an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team as well to be able to prioritise workload sometimes unsupervised if necessary
- Opportunities for promotion further down the line
- Working on some Saturdays will be part of the normal work patterns
- The role requires working some Saturdays each month
21 June 2019.
For further information about this job vacancy please contact Matt Sheerin – After the Military – on 07517 675 038 – or email – [email protected]